5 Pantry Organization Hacks
When you’re grabbing a snack or planning a large meal, you probably don’t want to spend 15 minutes looking for your items. Your pantry is one of the most frequently used spaces in your home so it should be highly organized and functional.
Whether you have the pantry of your dreams, a small reach-in pantry, or a cabinet dedicated to storing ingredients, here are 5 ways to organize your pantry space!
- To get started, empty shelves completely and toss expired products. Donate extra canned goods and wash and dry shelving.
- Transfer common ingredients — flour, sugar, brown sugar, pasta, and so on — into labeled containers with lids, and place them on the middle shelf for easy access.
- Rather than leaving the space below shelves empty, fill it with baskets, bins, or pull-out drawers, perfect for storing dry food, your kid’s favorite snacks, and lunch supplies.
- Go through your spices. Chances are you have about six jars of cinnamon hiding in your spice cabinet. Free up much-needed space by going through all your seasonings and tossing duplicates, plus any old or expired jars.
- Get all your canned goods under control by using storage racks like the Gravity Can Feeder from The Container Store.
Pantry Storage Systems
Reach-in and walk-in pantries make the most of your kitchen layout by storing everything in one central location. We can help you keep your kitchen organized and food supplies handy with our smart pantry storage designs!